Sunday, April 1, 2007

One of my scariest moments....!!!


The fatal 30 rupee haircut!!! Ok, so i'd put off having my haircut for the last 5 months as i was just too scared of the possible outcome, but now it came to the point after living the 'good life' and only bathing in the sea and basking in the sun that my split ends just got too bad... And as my friend had also pointed out that "he must be good as all the locals go to him." That's because he's the only(!) person who cuts hair on the island Izhaar, doesn't necessarily mean you get what you want. I guess i knew i was in trouble when i went to ask the cost etc and my guy didn't even speak a word of English... eek!!! But i still went for it...! Anyone who's seen 'Edward Scissorhands' - well that's what my hairdresser was like with a pair of scissors! No joke!!! Every 2 minutes i was 'showing him' how i just wanted a very little cut off, but before i knew it there was half my hair on the floor and i had a bob-cut! Yey! Wanted a layer or 2 put in but thought there was no way i was going to risk that one as i really would've come out with no hair!!!

1 comment:

maximus said...

not sure id trust him with my hair... sweeny todd springs to mind..
paul
x