Saturday, May 5, 2007

My last night in Kathmandu/Nepal...



Here's just a couple of pics of 'me and my 2 boys' (Mischa from Switzerland & Jean from France) that i had met before in Pokhara and Chitwan, then we all hung out together in Kathmandu. They made my last night in Nepal truly perfect!!! We started the night with my last Everest beer and Dal Bhat (dal, veg curry, pickles and rice), then carried on to see some very good live bands at a local bar, and then finished up in our favourite place - 'the Tom & Jerry bar' where we danced and drank the night away... perfic! What more could you want for a last night in Kathmandu. (cheers guys - you're the best!) :)

2 comments:

maximus said...

wow..your having a great time....x

Jonesy said...

Hey El, i am so jealous. What an amazing time your having.... You take care of yourself. Lots of love xxxx